The founder of the biggest online retailer on the planet Jeff Bezos’
So what does it take to create the world largest online retailer at the age of 49? amass a personal wealth of over $25.2 billion dollars and become the Top 30 Most Powerful people in the world?
Lets ask Jeff Bezos’…
The company that started out from the garage has now changed the way we buy books and just about anything we can think off.
He has also built a $100 Billion Empire based on books destroying local bookstores in the process. Most would say its awful. But to some, he is reshaping the entire industry.
Amazon is now one of the 100-largest companies in America. We’ll share Bezos’ amazing story and lessons from his life that Fortune and Forbes Did not tell you in Its Cover Story. This is something you could use instantly to apply it to your own business.
Jeff is one entrepreneur you will not want to miss, which is why he is the special Highlight of this month’s issue.
Also in this issue
- Bill Gates: Three things I’ve learned from Warren buffett
- Richard Branson On the Best Work Tip…
- Greg Ciotti on The Psychology of Creativity: This guy is a genius when it comes to peeling back the layers to the human mind.
- 11 Business Philosophies to Live and Die by: By Neil Patel… don’t miss this for the world.
- Mark Sisson on Finding focus in a World of Distraction
- The 2013 Google Plus Marketing Guide by the Master…
- 12 Unconventional Interview Questions Entrepreneurs Should Ask
- The Justin Herald Story: How he started a business with just $50 in his pocket
- Confessions of a North Korean, how this lady thought that her country was the best on the planet, and later she found out the cold truth…
- and much much more…
Download this issue now! Save 50 % when you subscribe annually to just $1.09 per month That’s just 4 cents per day.
You can’t afford Not to read this magazine!
For less than the price of a Starbucks, it’s a No-brainer! Get it Now!